Ahmeek, Michigan – Neuvokas Corporation, the manufacturer of GatorBar®, has been transforming industry perceptions and demand for composite rebar utilization for over eight years. Since its modest beginnings in 2013, over 100,000,000 feet of GatorBar® has been installed across the United States and Canada. Recently, GatorBar® was selected as the exclusive vendor partner for composite rebar by the Associated Construction Distributors International (ACDI).
The ACDI was founded in 1968 as a co-operative purchasing association of independently owned and locally operated distributors of specialty construction products and equipment. Beyond purchasing, ACDI exists to exchange best business practices, leadership training and fellowship across its highly selective membership. While intentionally small in number, members reside in all continental United States, Canada, Mexico and Central America.
Chris Raymond, Neuvokas Principal and Director of Marketing, Sales Management & Key Accounts said, “All of us here at GatorBar®/Neuvokas are exceptionally pleased to have been nominated for and selected as an ACDI vendor partner and look forward to contributing to the close-knit partnership that its members have created…it is a very unique community.”
- GatorBar® is an industry changing, glass fiber reinforced composite rebar (GFRP) that is 100% made in the USA using 100% USA made materials. GatorBar® was the first composite rebar to focus on the cost competitive applications of flatwork, stem walls, foundations, poured walls and curb and gutter. It offers:
- Better pricing, availability and pricing stability than steel.
- Increased installer productivity as a result of 30% - 45% installation labor savings
- Up to 4x stronger in tensile strength than steel.
- Up to 7x lighter in weight than steel.
- Zero-rust even in high chloride concrete and highly corrosive applications
- First composite rebar manufacturer to obtain ICC Certification.
To learn more about GatorBar®, please contact Chris Raymond at firstname.lastname@example.org, 906.934.2661 office and or 715.661.4303 cell. For further information about ACDI, please contact either Alex Rapp, email@example.com, or Brian Wickham, firstname.lastname@example.org, at 515.964.1335.
About Neuvokas Corp: Neuvokas Corp is based in Ahmeek, MI and produces industry leading composite rebar products for the concrete space using its proprietary and patented, high-speed manufacturing processes. Founded in 2013 by Erik Kiilunen and Ken Keranen from one simple observation…advances in manufacturing and material sciences allow composite rebar to be produced competitively with its steel counterpart at higher levels of performance.