Ahmeek, Michigan – Neuvokas Corporation, the manufacturer of GatorBar®, has been transforming industry perceptions and demand for composite rebar utilization for over seven years.
It should come as no surprise to anybody within the construction supply industry that steel rebar’s ever-increasing price remains a continued topic of conversation. For those familiar with concrete reinforcement, many know that GatorBar composite rebar offers protection against steel rebar’s rising cost. What should not be overlooked however, is that GatorBar offers benefits above and beyond a lower price: Better Concrete and Faster Installations. GatorBar’s superior tensile strength provide greater temperature and shrinkage/expansion control than steel rebar. Additionally, GatorBar’s considerably lighter weight provides:
- 30% – 45% installation labor savings.
- Increased installer productivity.
- Decreased safety considerations.
- Increased transportability…deliveries that might have taken multiple truckloads or drop-offs can often times be accomplished in a single trip with GatorBar.
Ken Keranen, GatorBar COO, said “We often hear of installers ordering GatorBar based upon its price or novelty…the first time. However, what drives reordering more often than not is GatorBar’s handling characteristics, its ease of use and its labor-saving benefits.”
GatorBar® is an industry changing, glass fiber reinforced composite rebar (GFRP), that is 100% made in the USA using 100% USA made materials. GatorBar® offers:
- Pricing better than steel.
- Increased price stability. GatorBar® does not fluctuate as frequently as steel and its price has decreased over time.
- Up to 4x stronger in tensile strength than steel.
- Up to 7x lighter in weight than steel.
- Zero-rust even in high chloride concrete and highly corrosive applications.
GatorBar® was the first composite rebar to focus on the cost competitive applications of flatwork, stem walls, foundations, poured walls and curb and gutter. Since its modest beginnings, over 60,000,000 feet of GatorBar® has been installed. Providing further confidence to customers, end-users, code officials and engineers, GatorBar® is ICC certified and has a nationwide network of approval and acceptance that is constantly growing. To learn more about or how to purchase GatorBar®, please contact Neuvokas Corp at email@example.com or 906.934.2661.
About Neuvokas Corp: Neuvokas Corp is based in Ahmeek, MI and produces industry leading composite rebar products for the concrete space using its proprietary and patented, high-speed manufacturing processes. Founded in 2013 by Erik Kiilunen and Ken Keranen from one simple observation…advances in manufacturing and material sciences allow composite rebar to be produced competitively with its steel counterpart at higher levels of performance.